- How to get started or grow your business;
- How to manage financials for new business;
- How to plan for business success;
- How to market your business;
- How to effectively manage your business; and
- How to exit your business.
Braddon Business Centre can assist business owners to gain an understanding of the different types of websites, online stores, e-commerce and social media (including Facebook and Twitter).
- Strategic Management;
- Business Planning;
- Finance and Grant Applications; and
- Exporting and Networking.
Do you have a Centrelink Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card? If so, you may be eligible to apply for a NILS Micro Business loan of up to $3000.00 or up to $6000.00 for two partners in the same business.
Braddon Business Centre (BBC) provides practical advice that can be used to improve your business health. BBC offer strategies which may enhance business efficiency and respond proactively to the operating environment.
Businesses in regional environments benefit from collaboration with like-minded businesses. Braddon Business Centre meets with 200+ businesses in our region every year. Let us introduce you to a few, it may enhance your business opportunities.