Braddon Business Centre provides business advisory services funded by the Australian Government through its Australian Small Business Advisory Services program. This program offers low cost business advice to enterprising people throughout the Cradle Coast region using small group sessions and face to face meetings. This 3 year program commenced in March 2015.
Professional Advice and Assistance for You and Your Business
Over the next three years, Braddon Business Centre is delivering ‘Rising To the Top’, a Federal Government funded business advice program. The program is:
- delivered by a professional and experienced adviser to help you analyse your business and prepare a plan to get you and your business to where you want to be;
- provides 10 – 12 hours of low cost, professional advice delivered with you at your business dealing with your business‘ issues and opportunities;
- covers a range of business solution areas focusing on:
- Financial analysis and sources of funds;
- Building your business;
- Making the most of your talent and team;
- Management capabilities; and,
- Digital business strategies.
- ensures your business, whatever its stage of startup or expansion, has access to professional and low cost advice (just $220) from a qualified and experienced adviser.
Places in this program are strictly limited.
For further information contact us on 03 6431 9449 or email Carmen Evans at [email protected]
This project has been supported by the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) programme, an Australian Government initiative.